Real Estate Agents, Welcome!
As a service to our real estate partners throughout Arizona and across the country, we invite you to stay current on all things happening at Desert Mountain, so that you are informed and inspired to wow your buyers. Sign up to receive our monthly Desert Mountain Realtor Roundup Newsletter.
DESERT MOUNTAIN IMAGE LIBRARY
Do your listings for Desert Mountain homes feature professional-grade photography of our Club? Sign up to receive access to our image library. Access our Image Library
SEVEN DESERT MOUNTAIN
More than 30 years in the making, Desert Mountain is an international golf mecca that continues to rewrite its own history. With six world-class championship golf courses, Desert Mountain is truly in a league of its own. No one dreamed it could get better, but life does not seem complete without a “Seven”. Numbers have historically been a naming convention for golf courses, so when choosing the name for Desert Mountain’s new community, “Seven” became the new wonder. Get the facts on Seven Desert Mountain by downloading our Community Overview and Fact Sheet.
DESERT MOUNTAIN CLUB FAQs
Do you want or need to know some of the specifics about our club? Click here for our Frequently Asked Questions.
BEST PRACTICES FOR A SUCCESSFUL TOUR
Please know that while private, the Club takes tremendous pride in warmly welcoming new Members who are friendly to our staff and other Members, and are excited about being part of our close-knit community. The long-lasting friendships, respect and consideration our Members share with each other and our staff is what truly makes life special on The Mountain. When speaking with your clients, consider using the following helpful best practices to help ensure a successful tour and home sale.
- Mention that significantly increased buyer interest can and has resulted occasionally in a Wait List for Desert Mountain Club Membership. However, property ownership within the community now takes priority when applying for membership. Club Membership requires approval and is not guaranteed.
- Plan on a hosted Club tour prior to showing your homes. Allowing Membership Sales to tour your clients through the Club before showing them homes is a winning formula and extremely successful for selling our homes and memberships. We connect with your clients on an emotional level by sharing the types of memories they can create. Club Membership is the best way to meet new friends, nurture long-lasting relationships and find some fun competition for one of the many recreational activities on The Mountain.
- Provide Membership Sales with a minimum of 72-hour notice prior to scheduling client tours. While we may be able to accommodate some exceptions, please help us schedule at least 72 hours in advance.
- If you are a Club Member, plan on dinning with your clients. It’s a great way to close the deal! Non-member real estate agents do not have any club amenity access. Desert Mountain has ten extraordinary restaurants & grills, however please note that they are private to our Members and their accompanied guests.
- If you are not a Club Member, please do not tour our club amenities without a member of the Membership Sales Team OR a Club Member. You will be respectfully requested to exit the club amenities if not accompanied as noted.
- Allow 2 hours to 3 hours for a complete tour of the club to see the multiple clubhouses, the Sonoran and the Jim Flick Golf Performance Center. With seven very diverse clubhouses, it is not beneficial to your clients to just show one clubhouse.
- Membership prices or membership monthly dues should not be included in MLS since there are three different categories of membership, each with its own pricing (Golf Membership, Seven Golf Membership, Lifestyle Membership). Also, membership categories provide different access privileges of Club facilities such as the clubhouses, golf courses, Sonoran Spa, restaurants, Club events, social clubs, etc. Click here to see the full privileges description for each Membership category.
- When posting your property on MLS, it’s best to not include a list of club amenities in the MLS Community Features section. Instead, please fill our the form below to receive access to our Realtor Image Library. The photos of the community provide a WOW factor which words can’t match and will make your clients want to see the property!
HOMEOWNERSHIP IS NOT REQUIRED TO BECOME A MEMBER AT DESERT MOUNTAIN CLUB NOR IS IT REQUIRED TO BECOME A MEMBER WHEN PURCHASING A HOME IN DESERT MOUNTAIN CLUB, EXCLUDING SEVEN DESERT MOUNTAIN. OUR NEWEST COMMUNITY, SEVEN DESERT MOUNTAIN, WILL REQUIRE A MEMBERSHIP WITH THE PURCHASE OF A HOME. FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT [email protected].
Desert Mountain Realtor Roundup Newsletter & Image Library Agreement